ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dash stripos in my inferno

Faded trophy
thinking of spraying my dash strips in my inferno the same colour as the car, anyone have any thorts or pictures ?

Megane 225
did mine in the same colour as the car, looks good!

P1000280.jpg

P1000281.jpg

P1000287.jpg

Sand it down, 3 layers of primer with a LIGHT sanding in between, 3 coats of paint with again a very light sanding in between layers then 2 coats of laquer. Came out nicely

DR

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
No need to sand the colour coats , only if you have any blemishes or runs . Just lacquer over the top .

Astra SRI/ Hornet
dude youve ruined that car^^^.

op i wouldnt do it it looks crap, get carbon ones or silver carbon.

182 BEAN
i want to do this when my car gets tarted before fcs how easy are the strips to take out ???

Lou

I done this in my 182 - not inferno though, definately think CC is better than the standard silver!

30082008638.jpg

Megane 225
na, havent ruined it! just blue-d it a little. The footwell neons im undecided about but look cool in the dark. Probably just keep them. have done under the front seats as well so it glows in the back. Lou, think that looks mint mate! how did you do the gear knob? I contemplated it but to many little fidly bits!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i love mine and so pleased i did them! and im a fussy sod!!!! if it was good enough for the 172 cup it was good enough for my 182 cup

somethings need cc imo :eek:

DSCF0935.jpg

DSCF0915.jpg

Last edited:
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
If you're doing just the dash strips, then it looks great, like Paul's or fUbAr's.

Doing other bits only works with the OE silver/aluminum style look or carbon fibre finish IMO.