ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dashboard painting advice

Clio 182 sport
Sooo im thinking of making the whole center console of the dash silver to match the trim etc,whats the best way to do this without looking tacky spray or cover ..as always thanks in advance ya`ll

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
As above it will be better not to do it, will peel off like a scratch card.

Renault Clio Mk2
if you really do want it done, i'd probably say wrapped will look/last better! still better of leaving it, or subtle painted, such as what @MrTom suggested!

WP_20150619_12_00_35_Pro.jpg
WP_20150909_13_05_59_Pro.jpg
Did mine in mondial blue to match the body. After about 8 months realised it looked tacky so changed to plain black to match the grab handles and speaker covers. Done the speedo surround since as well.

Clio 182 sport
Sooooo decided against it .. might look for a replacement as mines pretty badly scratched in places .... just wanna say thanks to all of you think youve saved me from making a very very bad decision :)