ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dashboard shines?

182 - Now Cooper S
Thats the same stuff that i use, but i find it only really shines up the more plastic parts, i.e. the air vents and console around the head unit?

barley182 said:
Thats the same stuff that i use, but i find it only really shines up the more plastic parts, i.e. the air vents and console around the head unit?
Yeah I found that it does'nt really make any effect to the top of the dash or under the windscreen and the doors.

106 GTi
What kind of look are you wanting, fake and glossy or a factory matte look?

If you want the latter, Poorboys Natural Look monthly and then weekly wipedowns with 1Z Cockpit Premium or Megs Interior Quick Detailer.

EDIT C O C KPIT btw!

Rich said:
What kind of look are you wanting, fake and glossy or a factory matte look?

If you want the latter, Poorboys Natural Look monthly and then weekly wipedowns with 1Z c**kpit Premium or Megs Interior Quick Detailer.

EDIT C O C KPIT btw!
What kinda of look do you have? I like glossy as long as it does'nt shine too much

106 GTi
Yeah Matt look here, for Gloss AG Vinyl and Rubber care, hate it like that tbh though.

106 GTi
Those are the ones, the Poorboys Natural Look in the link is from Alex's Ebay store, I would order it from him by email as above and get the discount though.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
How much is the CS discount?

Cant wait til lfriday, payday :)

New Microfibres
AG Glass Cleaner
AG MAchine Cleaner
Meguiars Quick Detailer Interior
Poorboys Natural look

:D

Ford AU XR6 VCT falcon
Sonus and Wolfgang tire gels
I wanted to transform my car's charcoal interior to black and it works