ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dave.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Well its quite rare for me to see a CS member but I ACTUALLY SAW ONE FOR ONCE!!!!!!

Dave was it you on the A41 this morning just about to drive through Waddesdon?!

Your lights look great :)

182 FF
Wat car do you run around in chrispy I also live in aylesbury but neeeever see your 182 about (guessing its not road legal?) Dave is your car K*53/54 UTC? If it is I also saw u the other day in aylesbury u was heading towards rabans lane, was in a blue cup. Sorry to jump into your thread Chrispy :)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Oh yesssh was me mate!! What were you in?? Its my new route ion after moving! every day ill be along there at least twice a day :D

I def didnt see your car!!!

182 FF
Dave was it your car I saw driving through edgcott the other week? Was couple cars behind u.... If it was you lol, misses lives in a village in the middle of nowere out that way!

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Alex, do you usually cut through Bierton / Broughton?

I see a blue cup, and a really low silver 182 most days on the way up to MK.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Dave was it your car I saw driving through edgcott the other week? Was couple cars behind u.... If it was you lol, misses lives in a village in the middle of nowere out that way!

Did you do the dodgy ish over take past me the otherday?? 172 Cup by any chance? think ive seen your car parked up in Calvert too...

182 FF
Yh that would of been me dave was reaaaaalllly late for work lol, didnt get very far mind, lorries... Yhhhh she lives in calvert :) were abouts are you based? I go through bierton a few times adam but not on the daily..

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Im in Calvert too mate, just moved in to the new bit! I have passed your car a few times!

BG 182
Alex, do you usually cut through Bierton / Broughton?

I see a blue cup, and a really low silver 182 most days on the way up to MK.

182 drive past you most days if im not late.

182 FF
Im in Calvert too mate, just moved in to the new bit! I have passed your car a few times!

Nice houses those!! Little off subject Dave but Meridian tonight are in calvert tomorrow at midday, about the hole HS2 thing! The hole of the older bit of Calvert will be knocked down if it goes ahead..

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Yeah were going to have a wander along and see what's going on. HS2 is a bloody joke, countries bankrupt and they want to spend billions on that?? It's a joke!

BG 182
Mine's the Cup that's usually so dirty you can't read the plates.

M66GOW I take it? :)

yep thats the one ill start paying more attention now that i its you normally in to much of a rush or stuck in bloody traffic in rowsham. :)
wrong neck of the woods i think Dave to posh down there for me. ;)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Posh??

The neighbourhood took a dive for the worst when me and the car moved here! There gonna hate the ITB's when I head to work at 4 am!