ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

David you have a STALKER !!!

Ziel Nurburgring

Awww. Be honest it was the dancing that did it wasnt it. You just can get enough of the bloke now

Lee

BMW M2C

Has he still not taken those stickers off? :eek:

Ill have a new car before you get round to taking those off. lol

Ziel Nurburgring

Yup mine are still on, thing is im going back in Ooooh, 8 weeks exactly.

Mine say Cliosport Nurburgring 05 so mine are still valid.

Nice try sweetheart!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Ian...didnt u say u work in Marlow??......you could of joined the mini photo shoot i had going !! LOL

Ziel Nurburgring

Thats you with Matts makebelieve assistant area reps job. You could have invited others though........

Ziel Nurburgring

Matt has a selection, Ranging from Playboy bunnies to the YMCA Native American im sure he wont mind you having a look through them in his closet. Proving he comes out of it before hand :p

dk

911 GTS Cab

LOL, got a tipoff from someone that there was a fake 182 cup lined up beside me, went to look and sure enough it ws there. 10 minutes later i went down to flyer it and it was gone!

What were you doing round by me Ang, we are the only company that use that car park?

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Surveying the building next door.....:D....I was in your building too !!! Proper Stalker me !!...lol

and HEY !...my car cant help having an identity crisis....hes very sensitive about it ....;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

My stickers are still on too :D should really take them off.... maybe after the FCS

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 27 April 2005
Surveying the building next door.....:D....I was in your building too !!! Proper Stalker me !!...loland HEY !...my car cant help having an identity crisis....hes very sensitive about it ....;)

surveying? as in a surveyor firm or looking to move in? that building has been empty since we moved in a year ago, suits us fine as we have loads of parking!