ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jet wash where you don’t have 240v

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Anyone got any ideas for how to get water under pressure in a location where you don’t have mains electricity or a generator. Only real power would be 12v from the car.

doesn't really have to be jet washer amount of pressure, maybe just mains tap pressure so I can spray water.

I've seen these but not sure how good they are

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I use one of those garden hand sprayers to wash my cars. 8ltrs is just about enough to wash a large saloon car. They are brilliant at getting the car wet and rinsing but not suitable for shifting dirt or wheel arches like a hose or a pressure washer would. Nerver really notice as the cars never get that dirty and I go visit my parents and use theirs if I need.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone got any ideas for how to get water under pressure in a location where you don’t have mains electricity or a generator. Only real power would be 12v from the car.

doesn't really have to be jet washer amount of pressure, maybe just mains tap pressure so I can spray water.

I've seen these but not sure how good they are
That's the weirdest ad..

Ford cmax ?! Alloy wheel protectors ?

Question is.. what do you want to get wet, and why ?