ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DAY TIME RUNNING LAMPS

There's a t**t of a modified fiesta near me has all the modified headlights (halos with the HIDs and s**t) in the evening drives with fog lights on and Halos (aka dipped beam) I don't think he's ever used the HIDs what a c**t.

It's like his car somehow looks better when safety of others is involved, I feel like punching the tit right now. Just like before I was coming home there is a blind bend in my street someone was pulling into their driveway with just their dipped beams on! It's quarter past 9 at night the sun has long gone! Get your f**king beams on lucky I was doing 20 and stopped in time.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It's like his car somehow looks better when safety of others is involved, I feel like punching the tit right now. Just like before I was coming home there is a blind bend in my street someone was pulling into their driveway with just their dipped beams on! It's quarter past 9 at night the sun has long gone! Get your f**king beams on lucky I was doing 20 and stopped in time.

What's wrong with using your dipped beam? Better than blinding everyone with the high beam or not being seen because you're only using sidelights. ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
bd10feea3331e806ad538882872985d2_zpsc3b27f16.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I bet it wont be long until you start seeing cars with 'SAXO' and the likes spelt out with the flexi LED strips :(

They like their sunstrips to say what car it is so why not the LEDs to.