ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

db drag uk finals

J

jamesy

here we have a few pics for the soundboys of cs some serious eye candy:cool:
Picture091.jpg

Picture093.jpg

Picture095.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture107.jpg

clio si dti
i was in street b managed a 147 very happy with that as i hadnt even tested the new box, what were you using

J

jamesy

unfortunately i could'nt get it on a term lab before hand to test as i only finished building the port the night before and i made it about 6 inches too deep so the box is tuned too low the cars natural resonance is around 60hz as a result i only ran 138.6 at 38hz before the new port i was doing 144db at 40hz, ive already began rebuilding the port and reducing box capacity for mecca finals i should be knocking on the door of 150 once the box is tuned right:rolleyes: (on the plus side it plays 18hz crazy very loud for such low frequency, slow down r/b+++)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
very good pics, although Idont really see the point in Burrrrrping for SPL, ID rather have a 150db streetbasser that plays music

Late Nite Tip :D

J

jamesy

yep the re's are serious subs the loudest car in the uk uses just one xxx18 my box was very good for street bass till last night when i ripped the port back out im tuning it higher to get it louder as im more focused on spl but it wont be an all out spl setup designed just to play at one frequency ill still be reaching my lows so will still be good for street bass;)

muz

big fat japanese bus
team d.a.v.e. looking great there and eddy p

! amazing how many peeps using RE XXX s

J

jamesy

Dink said:
doesn't sound like much though does it lol

does'nt sound like much to the uninformed but for peeps in the game thats a marathon to gain especially at the dizzy heights of 173.3db:eek:

J

jamesy

to sit in that car would either kill you or do you some serious damage no doubt;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
oo i was there lol, was a great day, didnt take the clio, but the terra did 165.4db on termlab yey, making our way to a world record i hope, jamsey you coming to pahtbeats?