ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DC2 Teg vs Clio V6

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Well what do you think you've watched the vid lol

Im waiting for all the espace lovers to **** off the v6 driver saying he wasnt trying or something lol

S2000
Got to admit I was a bit surprised at how close it was. Going by that video the hybrid won't be that far off a V6 in terms of pace :evil:. Always thought they were quicker than that tbh.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Are they racing or just driving? Doesn't sound to be revving very high? Anyway, LOVING the comments -

"i think you will find its a rear engined 172, 182's got a longer chassis moron! "

You should always make sure you're right before calling people a moron heh....

Dan

Integra Type-R DC2
Vee lost because it had a passenger. Would of won easly other wise tbh.

:clown:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yawn!!

DC2 standard? - I have my doubts.

myself and stoddie (DC5) had a wee blast the other wk, nout init between mines and his and his is running 250brake! from 60-140! NOTHING!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Yawn!!

DC2 standard? - I have my doubts.

myself and stoddie (DC5) had a wee blast the other wk, nout init between mines and his and his is running 250brake! from 60-140! NOTHING!

Teg is a UKDM and has intake and exhaust which will add 5 - 10 bhp if that

If your that bothered speak to notorius who i believe was in one of the cars.

They are both off cliosport :)

Last edited:
  Nippy white cup
I don't think Martin (notorious) was in the cars...Vtec Abuser (Ben) was in the Vee as a passenger iirc.

Chris

Chris

Evo 8 Jap Crap
I don't think Martin (notorious) was in the cars...Vtec Abuser (Ben) was in the Vee as a passenger iirc.

Chris

Chris

He knows the cars though? He posted the vid on streetfire and has commented on the tegs mods on there?

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Number plates are visible in that vid. Not too clever on a public forum!;)

The owner of your private racetrack may be upset!;)

Peter

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Why people use anything but GoogleVideo/Youtube these days is beyond me... That vid took ages to load and the quality certainly wasn't worth the wait!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
  A4 DTM/iceberg cup
rolling starts always seem to be pretty close with all of these type of cars. if you take them from a standing start you see more of a difference. seems like once you're in front you will be staying there.

Nippy white cup
I don't think Ali has to make any excuses....its the old modded vs Std. Its a great vid and the Teg is obviously but 'only' 10-15 bhp peak but probably spread out power can make a fair old difference...although it does seem to take a while to get to 140 if I am totally honest

Chris

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Why would i need excuses?! DC2 is good car.

I can safely say mine is alot quicker than that! Thats honestly looks like 172 pace!!!

Rob you hire the runway and i'll happily take your ass to the cleaners!

;)

awesome video

it seems the vee had more traction on a standing start tho

bt awesome video

loves vees, my dad has a rs focus and my bro had a dc2

all awesome cars!!!

Evo 8 Jap Crap

I can safely say mine is alot quicker than that! Thats honestly looks like 172 pace!!!

;)

Tell you what im going to nurburgring in June

When you have a time for the ring we will talk or infact im also planning on doing brands and donny, got any lap times for any of them?

I leave the straight line drag to the big boys ;)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
The Focus RS should be quicker than...Dare i say it! both!!!

No it shouldnt the video shows it isnt,

The megane 225 is just as quick if not quicker than a focus rs and i had a paly with one of them and the teg kept its own against that ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

;)

Tell you what im going to nurburgring in June

When you have a time for the ring we will talk or infact im also planning on doing brands and donny, got any lap times for any of them?

I leave the straight line drag to the big boys ;)

Yep

Brands: 49.881 (Indy circuit)
Donny National: 1:14:445

Next question??

So you posted up the vid for what reason! lol.