ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DC2 Teg vs Clio V6

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  182/V6/R27/R26R
love the video, the teg seems to really benefit from the longer 3rd and 4th gear with the addition of the v-tec.

gotta love the v6 standing start just shows how much RWD helps off the line....

RS Clio 200
clever way to get ure self arrested that.. "oh look at me doing 140 on teh road and posting it online"....

Call me boring, but i work for the highways agency and have seen the mess this kind of thing causes when it goes wrong

B

Brown.

Its amazing how people think the v6 is a quick car. of the line maybe, but in gear there as quick as the 182.... real let down when i had mine :(

lol at the V6 people waving as they thought they were pulling away before it came back alongside! Tegowned!

B

Brown.

This vid was kicking about when i got mine so over a year ago think the guy in the vee is out of danger so to speak...

Cor, the noise from the 'teg is immense! Don't want to upset anyone here, but its a shame they look so dated really...

How do the newer Integra's stand up against it? I quite like the new one, although its stupid expensive

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Its amazing how people think the v6 is a quick car. of the line maybe, but in gear there as quick as the 182.... real let down when i had mine :(

Your vee must have been runnin on 5 cylinders then...Car is ALOT quicker in every gear.