ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI - Bullet's Modified

Hey

i had nothing on over the last couple of days so decided to modify the bullets on the DCI , went to halfords ( SCAM ) and bought paint and sandpaper + a dremell.

Took absolutly ages to dremmel the DCI Bit down to smooth level. but got near enogh in the end lol.

What you think ? ...

Pics before:

IMGP3277.jpg

Pic After:

P1000808.jpg

Clio :)
Looks very nice & Pro..

Was thinking of doing the same but instead of Renault Sport I would use a personal engraving,

How much did the little bits and bobs cost from halfords (sander, paint etc) ?

ahh beat me to it!! i was going to do this, but was trying to find stickers with the yellow, blue and red stripes... think yours looks better then my idea though. love it mate

thanks people , erm around £15 for everything but had part was sanding lol but i have loads of paint left so not bad for if i need in the future, and the stickers are the ones that are ment to go on your alloys lol got 8 for about £2.50 lol

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
They look good. Looks like a really good finish too. Kinda reminds me of the megane side badges (bullets)