ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dci car semi-lowering question

Renault Clio Dci
Hello, I Currently Drive a Dci Clio and have lowered it some time ago, i've just removed my Heavy sub, and... well everything behind the front seats :) now my car is higher at the back than i would like. is there any means to correct this problem?

CarLowering.gif

I Like the current hight at the front (-35mm) on standard shocks, i think my rear ones are degraded, as they make strange noises. So new rear shocks and springs.

Thank you in advance!

Bovie.

What kit have you got on at the moment? Maybe get the same kit again for the back but with lower springs from the same manufaturer

Renault Clio Dci
PI Springs (35,30). I know they do 60mm, which would sit it about right i think. what Shocks would take a 60mm Drop? Use the kit that PI make, or go for something different? i dont think they are bad, to say they arnt a popular name.

Renault Clio Dci
Well. im hoping to save about 1000 pounds up these next two month's.

But that has to go towards a Garrett VNT15 Turbo, Custom Pipe-work to replace where CAT was, Dci100 Injectors, so thats about 700-800 (dont know about injectors atm) so ill have about 200-300 Pounds.