ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dci Tomtom Memory Card

Clio 172 (Now 182)
Right, my mum has lost the memory card for her tomtom and Renault has told her that it will cost £112 to replace! Is there any way I can get one cheaper elsewhere?
Her car is a 62 plate Dci Dynamique model if that makes any difference.

Clio 182
The only place to try would be tomtom directly, I'd imagine the Renault has a service charge on top of the tomtom price. Generally a map pack from them on memory cars are around £60-£80, it may be possible to get one cheap off eBay, but when it comes round to updates it may be troublesome. I think carphone warehouse may be stockists of preloaded tomtom memory cards but I could be completely wrong

Listerine & Poledo
I've got the files for an old TomTom500 available.

not sure if they'll help, but you can just load them onto a new SD card and (provided they're compatible), you're away

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll have a look and see if I can copy the files from mine.
How the hell did your mum lose it though?!

clio dci , ren8
There are often a few on ebay but if memory serves me correct they are the same cards as the early tom tom one ,

Clio 172 (Now 182)
Thanks, seems so expensive for what it is. Im sure your scenic will find its way to france ;) Enjoi!