ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI Tuning

185lb/ft dCi
im excited! lol

LOL me too I just need vincent to get in contact with the guys over on the forums he is on, hopefully they will sign up and share their knowledge in english! alot of portugese guys i think.

Also there are a few guides that used to be on the old site, need to get hold of them off manji!

@Steven, you made the right choice getting that dci80 mate! few mods it will be rapid!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yeah mate u'll love it, i had a 1.2 16v running just over 80bhp a few years back and was expecting my dci65 to be terrible but just knew i needed one to run daily instead of the 172 every day but i was very surprized, never had a shot of an 80 or 100 version yet either!

185lb/ft dCi
lol you boys have got it all to come!

the difference from my 65 to now 100hp with 250nm is absolutely crazy, felt like a completely new car, feels amazing to drive normally, just put foot down a little bit and power is there constantly!

I want to see what vincents feels like at 126bhp!!

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
I'll be starting a few threads on other forums to see if i get some people to sign up, there are a few people i can think of that will up for it.

@Macester; do you have manji's email adress, if not ill PM it to you.
I also see you'll need to make a roadtrip this summer;)

185lb/ft dCi
alright mate, do you want the ftp access to my server? I'll give you root access as long as you don't start uploading any backdoors! :rasp: cliodci.net has resolved now and ive forwarded it to my server but just waiting for it to change, said anything up to 3 hours.

@vincent, no i don't have his email address, send it over when you have a minute. road trip hell yes!

Last edited:
  185lb/ft dCi
its up to you, would you prefer me to just direct the domain name to your server and save hassle? is your host alright coping with the load? its not going to be that busy yet so can't see much traffic happening.

hi m8 i need a your server to support php3 - 4 -5 and it needs ccgi support eg php my adamin for the data base if not can you redirect your domain name to my server that would be the easest way as i have it all setup

thanks

185lb/ft dCi
yeah it does support those but like you said, i will direct the name to your server :) saves time and messing around!

EDIT: right i have pointed it to your server now, its only a matter of time before it resolves!

Note: I've used the masked forwarding so it will show cliodci.net in the url bar on everypage. might be abit of a hassle when trying to copy links but its the only way round it at the moment.

Last edited:
  185lb/ft dCi
yep i see it,

can i suggest some changes? not being picky or anything i just dont want the site to have to many topics going on without enough members to fill them.

Id say

get rid of technology
get rid of exterior
get rid of interior

get rid of gaming
get rid of clio sports

add a dCi Media & Pictures section

or you could make me admin and i will clear it up ;)

thanks

no problem when we have it all going we will make a member thing like all the other forums do, but lets get it all setup and runnig

thanks for all the help matey

if you need anything just ask

Edit the nameservers of the domain to whatever the nameservers are of the server your hosting it on, then get the actual hosting account domain name changed to the dci domain name.
It looks s**t having a forwarding domain as you can still see the subdomain name in the task bar bit

185lb/ft dCi
Edit the nameservers of the domain to whatever the nameservers are of the server your hosting it on, then get the actual hosting account domain name changed to the dci domain name.
It looks s**t having a forwarding domain as you can still see the subdomain name in the task bar bit

I can do that but it depends if shane can change the records on his name server

@shane, it is masked?

Where is the forum being hosted, at what domain name? If you give me this i can find out the nameservers of this server, change the nameservers of your domain to these and get the hosting account domain changed to your Dci domain. Sorted

185lb/ft dCi
@Vincent, got it mate will email him later, just busy busy busy at the moment!

@Shane, do you have an option to create a new domain? I do on my server, so if there isn't for you, we may have to switch to mine.

Nameservers you need to change your domain to are as follows

Name Servers:
ns1.force9.net
ns1.plusnet.co.uk
ns2.force9.net
ns2.plusnet.co.uk

Then you should be able to contact your host to change the hosting domain name to your Dci domain

185lb/ft dCi
Right well set one up called cliodci.net, everything will need to be transferred if your just creating a new domain rather than editing the current one.

post on here once you have done it and i will point cliodci.net to your name servers.

IF I CLICK TRANSFER ONE IN, IT ASKS ME TO PUT LOADS of details in name address , and says it will cost £20 or a can create a new one but that will prbs cost a fortune aswell

and if we transfer all forum to your server, we will have to start again lol,

but i will do that if you think it will be better if you are willing to make all the forum boards again

i will install and you can help do the rest?

upto you matey?

can you back it up or whatever and transfer to your server i will givce you the ftp deatils off mine

but its the mqsql settings that are the bugger

and we dont want to get people to register again lol

185lb/ft dCi
ahhhh headfuck, okay lets transfer it all, let me just create the domain on mine, i will give you ftp details through PM in a minute, could you back it up? im not sure how LOL

lol ok m8 no worries i dont really know if i can back up, but i will need your control panel username and password too so i can get mysql up aswell

thanks

right

im going to delete the lot !

and we are going to start fresh on your server

i will need the control panel setting eg you hosting username and password and website to access

and i will need the ftp server settings so i can get it all installed then you can start making forums

thanks