ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI Tuning

right everyone sorry about all that!

the site is now live at cliodci.net

can everyone please register and we will continue to create threads and everything

185lb/ft dCi
bump for anyone that hasnt seen it yet.

www.cliodci.net

I will be working on it later today and tomorrow, just been very busy yesterday and this morning.

I'm currently trying to get hold of guides from the last site and get edde back.

185lb/ft dCi
yep the site is back up, switched servers so should be trouble free from now on :) spread the word!

Clio 106 Dci S
MACESTER

I dont know what the problem is but I registered with the site yesterday and have still not received an activation e-mail. I registered as DCI Dave. It wont let me re-register due to email address already in use and you have no contact us page (bit useless) on the website. please sort out before i lose it all together, thanks

Clio 106 Dci S
MACESTER

I dont know what the problem is but I registered with the site yesterday and have still not received an activation e-mail. I registered as DCI Dave. It wont let me re-register due to email address already in use and you have no contact us page (bit useless) on the website. please sort out before i lose it all together, thanks