RichMcc Car Audi TT 225 Apr 4, 2007 #1 If I wanted to de-badge a ph1 mk2 bonnet what sorta job should I expect to have done? Weld a plate over it like when they de-lock or flush boots or is it small enough fill with something?
If I wanted to de-badge a ph1 mk2 bonnet what sorta job should I expect to have done? Weld a plate over it like when they de-lock or flush boots or is it small enough fill with something?
jonny mac Apr 5, 2007 #2 yeh weld over plate i think, cause i was going to do it to mine but it's too much bother just now haha so i'm spraying it black
yeh weld over plate i think, cause i was going to do it to mine but it's too much bother just now haha so i'm spraying it black
RichMcc Car Audi TT 225 Apr 6, 2007 #3 just weighing up cost of sprayed carbon vs debadged standard one lol Probs just go carbon