ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-cat only

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Which company supplies a de-cat that will fit to the standard system? I'm after preferebly a 2.5" bore if that's possible.

Cheers

Lionel Richie
not possible on the stock fitment due to the trumpet flange, they'll all have to reduce down not that it matters that much

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Mate why dont you just get a full system instead of the rs map? The map's £100 cheaper with their deal theyv got on but itl will end up costing more in the long run

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Which company supplies a de-cat that will fit to the standard system? I'm after preferebly a 2.5" bore if that's possible.

Cheers

junction26 has scorpion ones for 57 quid on ebay now. i had 1 on my 182 standard exhaust and swapped with dave ramseys mate for cat when i sold.

Last edited:
  Ph 1 172
Cheapest Decat I could find was from North west performance on here at the end of the day it's a bit of bent pipe, although that said does seem a nice piece of bent pipe from NWP.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
not possible on the stock fitment due to the trumpet flange, they'll all have to reduce down not that it matters that much

ooooooooo trumpet flanges!!!! I'm so hot right now.

Pipewerx near me might be able to box you off kidda. They quoted me about £100 fitted I think. Dunno if I can be arsed with MOT ballache tho.

STEALTH RAIDER
Ill second domjolly's recommendation although i havent had a decat from them. I had my silencer removed from my 200 a few weeks bk along with its first service and they were superb. Also NWP are very competetive but dont need any haggling as their prices are cheap than most if not all.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Mate why dont you just get a full system instead of the rs map? The map's £100 cheaper with their deal theyv got on but itl will end up costing more in the long run
I'm getting a system before I get it mapped mate, that's why I want a de-cat ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Why did you ask for a decat that goes to standard system then? Are you booked at AAS

Because the exhaust I'm getting is to fit a standard cat, so whatever outlet is on the standard cat I need to get a de-cat with the same diameter etc ;)