ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

de locked 16v

ah, just wondered cause nothing else on the car has been changed really apart from wheels and exhaust, so didnt think that the door locks had been changed, now i know :)

clio 20v

i kno the reason people de-lock there cars, but its not a cheap job and both doors have to be re-painted there just seems to be loads of de-locked clios about compared to other cars

adi

RenaultSport clio v6 255

yeah ive got a willy one and had it delocked - i know dont mess - but some monkey stuffed a screw driver through the locks - both!!! It was cheaper to get both delocked, found a great garage in bristol who deal in TVR and ferraris etc, it does look F***ing cool with out the locks, also had the boot delocked and a solenoid fitted, that is th ebest bit - never did like that nast black bit of plastic!