ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DEAD CAR

Khany and Glen are well and truely gutted about your car too mate, they were even more upset then me! Dont worry though bud, got some ideas about what you can do for your next car, we will have a chat next time i see you! TC

Well....This is the first time ive been on scince the accident and it sure shook me up whaching it in my rear veiw mirror so god only knows how adi was feelling at the time of impact. anyways hes safe and sound with a little scrach and getting ready to get back on the ball looking for a new motor so come on boys and girls, lay the cash on the table and buy all his bits that we stripped out yesterday, everything apart from every panel is mint.

Cheers everyone for the concern.

col

Ps: neil82cup........keep your comments to your self pal, cause one of these days there going to get you filled in. the coppers just gave him a producer and there will be nothing more said from them, the lad went off the road through machanical failier, not through being a dick head. so dont tell him to acked his age, your the childish smart arse.

TT 225

Adi - glad your alright pal, i tried to text you but it said your number was unavailable - not sure if thats my phone or yours :(

1- neil. just shut up already....

2- adi, if they lowered ya back end then the brake balance bias valve should have been re-set up too. - was it? as it will cause the back end to lock up if not re-set too..

clio 20v

ben as far as i kno the bias valve wasnt touched it been ok but with the new rear brakes having sumbody in the back and my torsion bar not being in right causing the back end to be very soft it just locked up the rear wheels well before the fronts

16v clio are you bobmonkhouse on CC then lol was wondering who it could be i dont really go on there much they are muppets cheers for that

kel my number is 07773328210, that what you got

thanks agen for all the concern people it goes a long way into making me feel better, i like this club and forum a lot and its one of the reasons im getin another valver

the bais valve should definetly be re-set when adjusting the rear suspension. if they didnt do that than they gave u back a dangerous and unroadworthy vehicle and should not have been allowed.

well sorry to hear that adi, hope you get a new beauty asap!!!!!!

Again not meaning to be a git or anything, do you have any pics of the totaled valver?

Alrite ivegota16v, hows things mate, yea, we got loads of pics of the car before we stripped it, just waiting for them to be developed, you will be quite impressed that he walked away from it, hes a luck lad.

col

good stuff lads, glad everyones ok!!! was anyone the silver valver or the williams i spotted at the top of TOG hill near junction 18 on the M4 over the weekend????????????

TT 225

Adi - sorted your number now - was my phone. Oh, and i posted a nice reply to that silly bint on CC for you - shes not getting away with that sh*t about a mate of mine! :mad:

Adi, sorry to hear mate, glad you are ok !!!. Still it dont make you feel any better about the car :(.

People, please respect Adis grief and wait until the parts appear in the For Sale section.

Bill.

clio 20v

im feeling a bit better now actually the shock has worn off a bit and im missing my car i need a new one

i miss the acceleration and the induction noise the most which u could use to scare small children wen u booted it as u drove past hehe

jus need some1 to buy me engine really so i can buy matbrowns valver, all parts available are in for sale section, ive had loads of pms bout bits so if i forget about ya just keep sendin em

adi

320d M Sport

Hi mate, meant to send a txt when Jon told me Saturday. Bad luck, just remember everythin happens for a reason, least youre ok, all i can say is you been a bit lucky and someone must be lookin down on you?! Sure youll be back soon......

Paddy

Bristol area is my home, although you may now again see the valver at !30mph down the m4 on the way to swindon (running late for work as usual!)

ADI matey sorry to hear about ur car i only heard earlier today. am gutted its was fu*kin gorgeous that car. are u an the 2 girlies ok?? i dunno wot to do with me 19 ave got me smart car :D funny as f**k, gettin a dump valve for it soon. take it easy hope you get things sorted soon

bryan

p.s. col ya mad head called at urs earlier with damo mouse an emma in me smart got me big speakers in the back haha its loud haha.

clio 20v

hehe yeh were all sound fella u was one of the last people to see it in one piece lol

cant believe uve bought a smart car haha , just dont roll it lol

adi

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr roll it haha ave had it sideways in the halfords in aintree wack the handbrake an u can slide it haha pritty nippy like savin for a dump valve, hybrid turbo, stage 4 head an a oil cooler lol bout 1800 quids worth of stuff lol