ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dead Clio Pics

Dont know what your problem is Adi all it needs is a bit of filler and a good clean up. Just an excuse for a new car I think. Oh yes you will probably need to get a wheel balance as well! ;)

clio 20v

actually the wheel that snapped off is ok just needs refurbing gonna see if they can rescue the 3 rims and then ill just have to buy another

had to chuck one wheel away as it was egg shaped and missing a big chunk of alloy

do a search for "dead car" details of crash on there

adi

Thats bad mate but at least the wing mirrors are OK:sick:!! Looked a damn nice motor before!

Ben J;

Ben J quote "Go on! U find a Green 16v "

I was chatting to a valver owner the other day actually and he had a green one!! Good colour!

Willy2

There is a green one for sale on findit.co.uk so I have found one! Adi you dont do things by halfs! well at least you got your engine and leathers and 3 wheels.

clio 20v

it didnt do too badly really for a french car airbag didnt go off tho

would never have a convertible now or summat more flimsy than a clio

slowed me down for a bit but lifes to short to pussy about drivin slow, back to hammering it down roads i kno well, tend to be more careful on those that i dont

evry1 should roll a car at one point in there life its an experiance

adi

Just read your thread m8, done nethin about ABP? If they were negligent you do have quite a good case, seek legal advice from one of those no win no fee places you never know you might come out with a few quid and if you dont you havent lost nethin!!!

Its a bad thing about the car mate, but youve got a new beast now, and its fast, as i know, haha, but the photography is good from me, ;)

clio 20v

yeh forgot to mention that col did the most excellant photography hehe

nah the airbag didnt go off reno made it i didnt really expect it too lol

not done anythin about abp apart from tell evry1 i kno not to go there, i havent bothered due to several reasons 1. the cars been completely stripped now 2. i didnt tell my insurance bout the lowering 3. cars "dodgy" history

adi