ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dealers/warrenty/gubbins

Just been over to my dealers to pick up some touch up paint and whilst i was there i thought id ask if there were any known problems with my car. So they looked it up and said no. I then asked if they had a weekly/monthly newsletter that highlighted known problems from Renault, they said no.

The lad was only a saturday boy i think, so i booked it in anyway. I told him that there were lots of people with my car that have had clonking when taking off/ changing gears etc. He then asked me if i wanted to pay £10 for insurance on the curtesy car for the day! Surely that shouldnt be down to me? It is afterall a warrenty issue and therefore not my fault.

What else should i get them to look at whilst its in there?

Cheers Jim

172, Tiguan

most of the time it is up to you to insure the courtesy car, but you should find your insurance company will insure you for the day free, if you say you car is in for warrenty work.