ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dealers!!!

2003 clio 172
I bought my 172 from what I thought was a decent dealer
got 3 months warranty with it which seems to be worth less than a punnd against a euro
basically the cluth release bearing judders like fcuk when up to running temp. When I checked the warranty, it covers the release bearing and clutch contamination but the dealer states " Dont cover wear and tear mate!"

makes me so annoyed but what can I do
I've argued on the phone and offered to come and show him the undriveable judder but I guess he has the upper hand
feel like driving the car through his g*y garage
grrrrrrr

a lot of traders do warrantie's like that , there is a cheap car centre by me who sell just sh1t auction bangers for under £1000 or so , they do the 3 months warranty , my mate who worked for them for a few weeks also told me they arent worth the paper they are wrote on , a wonam bought a car once , got down the road and the car broke down and they told her to basically p155 off , for the sake of £250 id pay to get it done by a garage ,

2003 clio 172
The problem us the clutch is pretty dear to get done
I don't wantvto rip the dealer off cos that's just not me
but dhen somethings broke it should really be fixed under the "warranty"
oh well here comes a £400 bill