ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dear god...please make it stop.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

"These excellent head light surrounds are guarenteed to make your Clio stand out from the crowd! They really would give your Clio a stylish modern look!"

"Dont miss out on these, they are not easy to find and will instantly make you car look fantastic!!"

the man has spoken...get your credit cards out lads:sick:
--chris

H22A7 Accord Type R

ive seen them on a car in the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they looked...........g.........................................g.............................gash!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

i think we should pool our money together and buy them ALL then have the first cliosport bonfire in the summer?

--chris

Ziel Nurburgring

These excellent head light surrounds are guarenteed to make your Clio stand out from the crowd! They really would give your Clio a horrid crap look that you would expect from someone with no taste and deserve to have your car keyed and egged!

They look just as bad as most other headlamp conversions and lexus light fittings. -in my humble opinion.

If you really want your Clio to stand out from the crowd then buy a Sport Spider!

:D

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Barking Clio™ on 17 April 2005
They look just as bad as most other headlamp conversions and lexus light fittings. -in my humble opinion.If you really want your Clio to stand out from the crowd then buy a Sport Spider!:D

yeh but then it wouldnt be a clio would it ;) :p

I know someone who ahs carbon fibre ones of those....custom made by Renault...but he shall remain nameless unless he wants to come forward, lol

Not fitted to car btw

TDI tyre shreader

Think im going to get a set of his number plates made up and go drive through some speed cameras

2004 1.2 Dynamique

LOL why dont they just make a big chrome clio because they do almost every little mod for you car in chrome these days!

Hey ill admit, I BOUGHT a set of these to put on my clio (blue) and I think they look good, but as I know the people here like smooth and subtle and quite frankly tame boring cars *not that im condoning crazy mods at all) but I like em so ill admit ive got em, and you know what, im gonna take a pic n post it, eat that suckas!