ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debating a few suble mods to the 200... thoughts please?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Plain plates with the smaller front, black centre caps and Silvervisions is a good start.

I've got a 6000k HID ready to go in too... just got to get around to fitting it. :eek:

0872dbfe.jpg

What size plate is that mate? Looks perfect

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I've ran spacers (16mm eibachs) and hated them. Made the car nervous especially under braking. Thats with me adding them to H&R coilovers which were ran a good 12 months before i dabbled with the eibachs. Personally, I think 25mm is way too much, look a bit odd from the rear too. I'd also throw caution adding different spacers widths per axle, that's some major changes your doing to the geo set up......

Imo if there was any real benefit by adding different (lower) offsets to the car, they would have done it to the 200, like they did with the 172 Cup and cupped 182's...