ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decal/Sticker Pic Request

133/225/CLS AMG
Just wondered what stickers or decals people have on their RS Clios? I'm just looking for some ideas on whether there's any good ideas out there that I could steal some inspiration from. :p

133/225/CLS AMG
That's kinda what I was wondering, I'm open minded so wondered whether anyone had anything that'd catch my eye.

Was thinking of a nice MOTORSPORT sun strip!!! haha ;)

Clio 197 RB
The Renault F1 Team stickers look good under the side indicators!!
here it is on mine.

a2d19625.jpg

Quite a few of us on here with them!!

133/225/CLS AMG
Thanks guys, thats the kind of ideas I was after. Subtle stuff rather than big lairy stuff. :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a Cliosport.net URL sticker, i4detailing URL sticker, F1 team decals under side repeaters (which are coming off). I want a KP one aswell.

133/225/CLS AMG
Some good inspiration on here. Think I'll go with the small F1 graphics, rather like the on the side skirts. :)

182 FF sport clio RB
350426h.jpg

Bad qaulity I know, but you get the drift, standard f1 racing team one that everyone has got, then my renault sport one.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Got a cliosport.net sticker aswell as a clio trophy sticker.

Have the small trophy sticker under the clio badge also.

37606.gif

133/225/CLS AMG
Funnily enough I have a Decepticon sticker on my Megane! lol

I like the white graphics in the top pic and funnily enough the car has smaller versions in white in the same place but they just don't go on the Iceberg paint like they do against the blue. Maybe in black.

I will admit I do need a ClioSport.net sticker as I have just fitted the ClioSport.net tax disc holder my mate gave me with the car.