ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat and lambdas

Hello all, just away to fit my decat. So does the 182 use two lambdas? Pre cat and after cat?

If so I guess sleeving the after cat lambda will stop the engine light from coming on? Worked on my saxo anyway

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yes and part yes.

I have a decat on my 182 and 1st is pre cat so is plugged in. The 2nd I've just tucked away in the heat shield (my decat is custom so no lug hole for 2nd senser) and the light comes on for a few days every now and again (2-3 max) then goes off for weeks/months :)

RS6 C7
Basically it just extends your Lambda thus making it take a false reading as it's not directly in the decat.

monaco 172
havent has my second lambda plugged in for 3 years, still runs perfect and i havent seen the eml light since my remap was done 2 and half years ago, im starting to question weather my light works or not!