ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decats, emmisions, mot's

well i was just wondering i have my mot coming up fairly soon and iv got a decat on my car which is a 53 plate 172 cup, the exhaust is standard thow

due to me being a lazy b*****d what are the chances of passing the emmisions test with it on with some kind of engine additive which lowers emmisions?

iv heard some people say fill the tank up take it for a bit of a blast and it should scrape through anyone passed with a decat on by some stroke of luck?

advice please people

The emissiosn reducer make the engine run shitte for ages afterwards and saps power apparently.

Just swap it back over, tehre is almost no chance of a new car passing with no cat and they make the emissions so low

Skoda Fabia vRS
we have a customer who regularly buys a bottle of Cat-a-clean prior to every MOT, and he uses it as a fuel system cleaner other times