ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decent camera for sub £200

clio 172 sport
hi ppl got around £200 to spend on a digital camera,just wondered if any of you guys have any advice on what to get for my money as im fed up with taking a gamble.
cheers ben.

If you can source one (probably from the 'net) Fuji S6500fd.

Don't think you'll get more versatile for the money.

(I'm biased though as I've got one lol)

ph quick
ive got a brand new panasonic lumix fz7, leica lens etc for sale if that interests you

ph quick
Not really sure open to offers, it was about 200 when it was bought but its just sat in the box as i have a little sony that goes everywhere

1.2 Dynamique billabong
if you want a small point and shoot then canon ixus 75 for £129 on amazon or you could probably pick up a canon 10d or 350d second hand

if you want a small point and shoot then canon ixus 75 for £129 on amazon or you could probably pick up a canon 10d or 350d second hand

Got my rents this for X-mass, the macro mode amazed me, the lay out is also good but my 4 year old Sony DSC-P100 destroys it in auto using the flash, the 75 just blows everything out. I'd deffo recommend an IXUS further up the food chain though but then your getting closer to the G7/G9 prices...

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

I've got one of these bad boys as well. Funnily enough, I purchased it after reading a review on ClioSport.

Excellent entry level DSLR.

I've got one of these bad boys as well. Funnily enough, I purchased it after reading a review on ClioSport.

Excellent entry level DSLR.
lol

You mean excellent Bridge camera ;)

But yes, it is almost as good as a DSLR, especially at the price they're going for! :p :D