ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent effort i thought

5058_219980210642_520140642_7303097.gif

Yes it was still alive, and yes it did fly away once id dislodged it.

Artic Blime 182
Was it ok..................

the car i mean :rasp: lol, how did it manage to fly away, looks dead..

I thought it was dead until i started poking it with a bottle lol. then i managed to dislodge it with some real effort and it just flew away, i was amazed.

More importantly the cars fine although i do have feathers all over my grille and have a feeling theres some stuck on my caf aswel lol

Glad it's ok & was able to fly away.

I thought I hit a bird the other week, it randomly flew down in front of the car as I was driving :S I stopped when I could to see if I had hit it (was on a busy road, so couldn't hear it) I had a load of feathers in the mesh, no bird though.

Ive just found out that my girlfriends dad just hit a deer on the motorway... in his V8 Vantage. Il try and get some pics later. When will these animals learn not to play in traffic!?

1.2 16v Clio
Uncles drives lorries up and down the country, he was driving down the motorway pretty early in the morning when hes see's this stag at the side of the fence further up the motorway. He noticed it jump over the fence and just turn towards his motor so he gave it a blast of all the lights and moved into the middle lane.

It ran straight at the front middle of his lorry and made a right thud lol, it went straight underneath the centre of the truckand died. Did a stupid amount of damage to the lorry when he pulled over :| Mustve thought he was competition or something lol, he was gutted aswell as the truck was near brand new.