ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent VFM??

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Have you considered just using the ps3 as the br plater, but getting an av amp and speakers?

Much better than that kind of system, IMO of course.

Check out richer sounds, then you can run your tv through the amp as well etc.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I hear what your saying but I'm lazy and want something small sleek and already sorted out.

Girlfriend isn't the biggest surround sound either only really want it for movies and gaming.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
As I say, i'd strongly recomend having a wander to richer sounds and speaking to the guy there. Always been helpful with me, and I'm a total n00b with this sort of stuff. As Revels and Munson will testify, ha.

You'll be able to pick up a 5.1 speaker pack for £100 or so, then £150 for an av receiver which you can bang everything through.

I used to have an out of the box DVD system, I won't be going back. The difference is big, and I'm only on a reasonably cheap av set up.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Bit late now.... I came downstairs this morning to find the system I linked wrapped up waitiong for me :)

Quickly set it up and so far so good.

Do I need an optical cable to run my PS3 through it?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Been out and bought a couple of Audio Optical Cables and got the TV and PS3 running through it now :)