ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decided to do some spray work

172 sport
Sprayed the diamonds on the centre caps excuse poor quality on pics I phone user

a1cab498.jpg

a1cab498.gif

d1acf463.jpg

And helped sister in law clean up her renault

a3cb2bf0.jpg

1df183f1.jpg

0cd7d87a.jpg

Flamer ph2 172
Nothing I'm going to spraybal badges black on my flamer next week and just wondered if it would look better with black grill or standard grey

172 sport
Ah right thought propel are being their normal bitchy self with comments such as ditch finder whatever that means and saying about grill without any comment on what seems to be wrong. It was easy enough to do mate I have no mechanical knowledge or anything like that they just popped off same as diamonds on front and rear easy enough to do just like to personalise the car a little so it's got my stamp on it if tht makes sense anything else planned for the flamer mate?

172 sport
Mate sounds good was gonna get my wheels black but not sure tbh had it photoshopped and wasn't keen on it what splitter you getting Mae the calipers they easy to do wheel off mask up spray away or calipers off as well?

172 sport
Ah right well they were put on the car when I had wheels done they seem ok not had any problems with them and when I need new tyres I'll prob splash out a bit more but the tyres were like new when I had the alloys so no point in getting rid to put ssome new rubber on cheers for clearing that up mate for me.

Flamer ph2 172
Only a fab one low budget callipers on matevgonna paint not spray though not that confident, want the whole car to be black and red, i like the standard wheels just think black and maybe a red pinstripe would set it off , the only prob ive got is fade on the mirror surrounds and rear wiper backing

172 sport
Mate I get that with the fading it's a right pain makes car lOpl old and weathered my mate used some spray on it when he washed and waxed car I'll message him and ask what it is it's held up really well over a week and still looking black lol Fabia splitter I got looks ok and I'm happy with it which is main thing.