ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decision made....i think

M

mini-valver

No course not. 230bhp engine in a 900-950kg car is no where near is it.

Good choice fella, changing cars can be a false economy some times.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Told you Startlets were bad...the japs were never good at doing interiors, still aren't (apart from Honda Civic)

lol...love the told you so comments.....

if your stipping it out then whats the fuss with the interior? ah well when i get mine running properly you can come for a drive and ill show you what 250bhp per tonne feels like because you aint guna get that in a clio

am not going to go for power mods yet, but maybe in the future. would be interested to see yours anyways

sdaf
No course not. 230bhp engine in a 900-950kg car is no where near is it.

Good choice fella, changing cars can be a false economy some times.

but thats after paying so very much for hardly any gain, its extortion

anyway yeah ill bring my glanza down to a meet or track day sometime, where are you located reebone?

but thats after paying so very much for hardly any gain, its extortion

anyway yeah ill bring my glanza down to a meet or track day sometime, where are you located reebone?

ex·tor·tion
–noun 1.an act or instance of extorting. 2.Law. the crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority. 3.oppressive or illegal exaction, as of excessive price or interest: the extortions of usurers. 4.anything extorted.

So not really extortion, just poor return for your money

3.oppressive or illegal exaction, as of excessive price or interest: the extortions of usurers
read the sentence as a whole, have a good understanding of the english language and then understand it is talking about forcing people to pay over the odds.

Also, it is not excessive price for the work carried out and parts supplied. You must remember when paying for tuning work you pay for the work not the gains