ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decision Time!

A good friend of mine currently drives a LHD Audi TT. He has the opportunity of having an Audi TT 225 RHD or NEW M3 RHD as a company car. I am trying to explain to him that there is no Contest, M3 all the way…. Oh did I mention that the M3 is black and a convertible, please help he change his mind as he is leaning towards the TT… I need some facts and some general opinions…….

172nightrider

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

why do you need facts its not a choice. just dont get the convertible M3.

M3

Just drive them both.

TT = Golf that looks nice.

M3 "cheap" Supercarish thing

End of the day

0-60 M3 4.9secs 155mph+

0-60 TT 6.4ish 150mph (at which point a mid breeze would flip the thing)

You get what you pay for £28k or £45k. What a waste, if they dont understand the difference then they should be driving a 307 Diesel instead !!! ;)

My dad has an M3 and had an V6 TT on order to replace the beemer. He s cancelled the order..nuff said!

He should get a coupe though as the cab weighs a lot more.

-Rob

it was going well until you said its a cabriolet to. Is he gay? If so then the cabs the way or the Audi as its a girly car to.

But an M3 coupe is a mans motah.