ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Delivery Dates

Yaris Hybrid

I remember a discussion a couple of weeks back regarding delivery dates. I ordered my 182 mid June and have so far heard absolutely nothing.

I remember some of you saying you had ordered your cars a month or so after mine and were expecting to pick them up mid Sept. I guess if you are going to pick it up mid Sept you would have at least been given the reg number etc now so that you can get the insurance so it can be taxed etc.

Anyone heard anything?!?!

Yaris Hybrid

I am buying online through a broker so they are waiting for the dealer to contact them. They wont tell me who the dealer is.

Afraid to phone the broker to be honest as I fear I would be given a similar date to yours. Was told it would be 13th of September on the phone, they then sent a letter to confirm it in writing which said "mid September". Obviously neither will be possible now.

Which broker is it mate ? If you dont mind me asking.

Mine is coming through a broker aswell, but they told me the dealer, and im even picking it up directly from the dealer.

Yaris Hybrid

Mine will be delivered to my door apparently, figured it was quite normal for dealers not to want their names known to anyone other than the broker as they are not complying with Renaults price fixing scheme and could get in trouble?

Anyway none of those people that ordered in May/June/July and thought they were getting their cars in early/mid Sept want to give an update? Or maybe they are too busy driving their shiny new 182s?!?

I ordered mine on 5th July in Racing Blue at Renault Oldham. Ive got the registration (MK54 ***) and ill be picking it up this thursday/friday depending on how busy i am at work! This is confirmed!

Kev.

Abarth 595 Trufeo

Got a letter this morning confirming my delivery date - 20th Oct
not bad considering I only ordered it 25 Aug.
We were originally told anytime between 28th Oct & 4th Nov.

Inferno 182 with cup bits.

Got an excellent trade in price on the 172 mk2 and he reduced the 182 as well. ok so the price we are paying is not quite as low as broker prices but theres no way we would of got the same kind of trade in price anywhere else.

Our dealer has been very good to us - they should be considering, we have bought 4 clios from them:

Mk1 172, Mk2 172, 172 cup and now the 182.

H

Yaris Hybrid

Cheers Kev, will be good to use your case as ammo if I ring them up and they say something I dont wanna hear!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

Ordered my Clio 1.6 16v with Digi Pack & Style Pack on Aug 15th & they said that I should get my car on Oct 28th (10 weeks :cry:)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Ordered mine last week in August, delivery to dealer 5th October, told them Ill collect it the following week.

Fingers crossed.