ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dell Mini 5

Crappy work hire car
Hmm, that does look cool, but being from Dell, it'll break in about a week...

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've never had any reliability issues with Dell equipment.

I think it just a "cool" thing to say.

Looks smart. Not interested in buying one though, just like the iPad. I'd use it for 5 minutes, then that would be it. A laptop and a basic mobile phone is all I need/want.

Crappy work hire car
I guess everyone has different experiences with stuff anyway, but my old laptop from Dell had to go back about 6 times for different issues, so I vowed not to buy one from them again. Still, be interesting to hear whether this Mini 5 is OK, then I could be tempted back!

Golf GTi Mk2
I am currently browsing on a 7 year old dell inspiron 5160 which other than OS crashes (XP Pro) has not broken once. Still on the original battery and it gets used daily.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I guess everyone has different experiences with stuff anyway, but my old laptop from Dell had to go back about 6 times for different issues, so I vowed not to buy one from them again. Still, be interesting to hear whether this Mini 5 is OK, then I could be tempted back!

Same can be said of any product, a friend of mine has had nothing but trouble with a 5 month old 24" iMac which has needed repaired 4 times already. My 3.5 year old iMac and 8 month old MacBook Pro have worked perfectly.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think the 5" version is a waste of time as it's on the small side for a tablet and very close to the size of most smartphones. The 7" version would appeal to me more.