ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

delocking

Im getting the drivers side of my car resprayed next week (from where it was keyed a while ago) and am considering getting it delocked at the same time. they quoted £30 for the side thats getting sprayed anyway and £120 for the passenger side. Has anyone else delocked there car? my big worry is having some problem and not been able to get in. E.g. flat battery. As im a bit skint and finish my job on friday im tempted to go with just the drivers side for now but then think it will only be more time later with no car. Is there any add ons i could get so i can still get into the car if it all goes wrong.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

simple run a wire from the positive side of the central locking motor and 1 from the negative then get a female head phone jack from maplins, wire it up and hide it in your wheel arch some where then get 1 of them square battery terminal things that u push on to the top of the 9v square batts and run the poss and neg lead off of that to a male head phone jack, then if your car batt goes dead u find the femle jack get the male jack wack a 9v square battery on it connect the jacks together and pop door opens.

btw this is copywrited by me, permission is granted to use it :D

MaLicE

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

yeh

done it on a friends car works fine the 9v batt is just enuf to pop the motor :D

MalicE