ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

denison gateway 100

Car  RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I am thinking of buying a denison gateway 100, to link my ipod nano to the stereo in my 172 ( I think it's a tuner list)
Will the track names display on the stereos in dash display??
 
nope, just track number. but this is limited to 99 tracks. tbh the display is pretty much a waste of time with an ipod and the text on the nano goes really small so thats pointless too. Lol

ive got one and its a good quality kit apart from that. I just stik mine on random and listen
 
Back
Top