ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dension Ipod Link, Poor Sound Quality

Clio 182
Alrite folks

just fitted my dension dock cable, not impressed with the quality at all, seems there is a bit of interference, even at low volume and even worse when u turn it up, anyone else had this problem when u fitted yours.

cheers

106 GTi
Which one the ice link plus that goes in the cd changer slot or the FM based Ice link?

I have the Plus and it is spot on.

Clio 182
yeah the one tht goes into the cd changer slot in the back of the HU, just not impressed, well for 100 quid it doesn't do its job!!

i've got a alpine 9850ri but i wanted t keep the steering controls workin, i've heard u can now do this with alpine HU's, anyone got idea where i can get a hold of this adaptor??

106 GTi
How have you routed the cables etc, no problems here, 5 mins to plug in and it works flawlessly in my car and its spot on with both my nano and 20gb ipod?

The Alpine link for ipod, stalk and screen display will work out much more expensive.

Clio 182
never bothered to route the cables i just plugged it in t c how it was and wasn't impressed at all! so i removed it

i alredy have Alpine HU from my old car, so surely a link for the steering wheel controls wouldnt' be tht expensive??

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i think when i was looking for the stalk controls for my alpine headunit it was around 35 quid without the one for the little screen witch i think is a fiver but i just sacked them off, really isnt hard sticking your other arm out to control headunit.