ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent Free

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Just had all the small annoying dents removed.

Had five that I noticed but when he arrived he noticed another five spead over five panels of the car.

Removed them all for a Ton cash

Im well happy with the job he's done:approve:

If you are based in South east and need a paintless dent removal ring Stewart 07974 560 466 (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED).

Just need the wheels refurbing and the car will be in show room condition.

MikeDX said:
Thats a result!

Pics?

I will post some pics when the Wheels have been done.

Got to be spot on before I show it off.

Wheels booked in for the 16 October as lacking in funds at the moment.

Mobile company that do work in the South East,They do the refurbs for a lot of the Audi dealers down this way and apparently the guy is spot on.

Does a complete refurb at your home or place of work,has the work shop in the back of his van.

JW SMART (PETER) 07867 806393

CUPCRAZY said:
I will post some pics when the Wheels have been done.

Got to be spot on before I show it off.

Wheels booked in for the 16 October as lacking in funds at the moment.

Mobile company that do work in the South East,They do the refurbs for a lot of the Audi dealers down this way and apparently the guy is spot on.

Does a complete refurb at your home or place of work,has the work shop in the back of his van.

JW SMART (PETER) 07867 806393

how good can a refurb be when its done at tyour house? surely the tools cant be the best....

Dansta said:
how good can a refurb be when its done at tyour house? surely the tools cant be the best....

The guy has a full work shop in the the back of his van and he comes highly recommended by an Audi dealer in Tonbridge who use him for all their refurbs.

Its a full refurb,shot blast/paint & lacier.

If he was'nt any good then Audi would'nt use him.

£200.00 for all 4 which is'nt the cheapest but it so convenient.

CS Dungeon
I would never pay to have them refurb'd in paint and laquer, especially not £200 notes

You can get them powder coated for £160 at many places.
Much better finish and will last loads longer

Terrorist said:
I would never pay to have them refurb'd in paint and laquer, especially not £200 notes

He told me they would come out as new.

Are they Laquer from the factory or Powder coated??

I know power coat gives the best finish but I thought if you curb them it's worse than if they are Laquered??

I don't mind paying that little bit extra seeing as you don't have to leave your car and I can watch him do the work from my desk at work.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Powder coatings ok , but it does tend to chip alot more easily than paint .

Terrorist said:

If they chip more easily how can this be better????