Munchkin Car Cooper S JCW Aug 13, 2007 #1 Can anyone recommend a dent and/or minor scratch repairer in the Warrington area - I want a top notch job obviously Please reply here with contact details/prices? Thanks
Can anyone recommend a dent and/or minor scratch repairer in the Warrington area - I want a top notch job obviously Please reply here with contact details/prices? Thanks
M Maz Car LY 200 Aug 13, 2007 #2 07747628752 speak to Sean, tell him marie with the blue clio sent you, top guy, used him a couple of times now
07747628752 speak to Sean, tell him marie with the blue clio sent you, top guy, used him a couple of times now
Munchkin Car Cooper S JCW Aug 13, 2007 #6 Anybody else - I'm looking for anyone in the NorthWest really who will do minor paint as well as dents and does a premium job - mobile preferred Thanks
Anybody else - I'm looking for anyone in the NorthWest really who will do minor paint as well as dents and does a premium job - mobile preferred Thanks