ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent Removal....excellent Job!

No more clio's for me!
Cheers to Rich for passing on Kev's contact details, can't recommend this man enough, excellent work at an excellent price!

If your in the Worcestershire/Swindon area, this man is worth his weight in gold!

:approve:

Punto/Clio GTT
cool, pics?

i can do dent service but i dont have the bars :(, you can go on the course for 3k i think and the bars are included

No more clio's for me!
I haven't got any before pics i'm affraid, but i've got after shots! Belive me this is a massive improvement...the passenger door had more ripples in it than a rippley thing! and the rear quarters each had parking dents and chipped lacquer! Plus the boot had a small depression :S. Anyways...Kev did more than what i asked for all for 75 notes :approve:

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

All in all...i'm very happy!

106 GTi
Nice one Dan, Glad kev sorted it out. Only man I trust to work on my cars.

Plus all that for 75 quid he is cheap as! Did he use the Hot Glue Dan?

No more clio's for me!
Rich said:
Nice one Dan, Glad kev sorted it out. Only man I trust to work on my cars.

Plus all that for 75 quid he is cheap as! Did he use the Hot Glue Dan?

I think he used that on the rear quarters...not too sure tho as i was inside for the majority, could hear a lot of banging! lol

106 GTi
As scary as it is, I watch out of fascination!

The hot glue is ace as it allows normally unsortable bits done by PDR.

When did he sort it, I could have done with him calling in on the way back past!

No more clio's for me!
i was watching to start with but thought best to let him be and crack on, as i was chatting to much! lol

He came over at about 11:30 and was here for an hour and a half. Still can't belive it all cost 75 quid...i'm well happy!

106 GTi
LOL!

Told you the prices where fantastic, most places want 80 odd quid for one panel! I knew he would do it for a decent price, plus he is top notch.

Removing all the dents from those breadvans on the line at Swindon everyday taught him well.

If you are within a reasonable distance of Swindon, Kev's tha man.

BMW M3 - For Sale!
i'm in north london... do you reckon he'll come this far?

or could always drive to swindon i guess?

No more clio's for me!
Deffo give him a call. He travelled to me and i'm about 50mins away! if you can get to him go for it!

106 GTi
Spoke to Kev earlier depending where in London you are Brad, he maybe able to as he has family.

nothing, blown up!
hey rich where is this guy based?? i might have to give him a ring if u can msn/pm me as i have like a cadburys ripple bar atm.

ant

yep.
bollox, i was in swindon a few weeks ago!

does he do roofs?

no one seems to be able to do this................

attachment.jpg

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Rich said:
Removing all the dents from those breadvans on the line at Swindon everyday taught him well.

Rich, funny you should mention it. My Civic was done by him. His mate, Alan, is who I bought my Civic from!!!

Small world!

106 GTi
Very small world!

Yeah he can do roofs. Uses hot glue so does not need to get under the lining.