ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent removal.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
How much does it usually cos to get dents removed as this morning I was just drying my car after washing it and slipped on some mud., Lol and elbowed my boot just near the top of the rear light. Tried myself but the metal is quite thick and won't budge.

Cheers kev

Da

Less
Lol, depends on the size/severity of the dent but expect anything from £25 to £50 for the one panel.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It's about 2 inches all round. Yes I know it sounds stupid I couldn't believe it myself. Lol I don't have a pc so can't upload a pic. But it's right in the corner on the right hand side.

RS Clio 182
hi mate every car iv had iv had darren from dentmaster come out and remove any little annoying car park dents, he always charges me 30.00 and hes normally on it a couple of hours and he is very good, im in middlesbrough and not sure how far he would travel but you could bring it through here, pm me if you want his number,

ph2 172 and 106 gti
As long as they can get in behind the dent should be quite inexpensive IMO, but being that high up on the boot could be tricky, best bet is to phone a mobile service they usually give a free quotation and tell you if it can be done or not,

Titanium 182
My mate decided to kneel (sp) on my bonnet in a car park because I locked the door when he tried to get in for a laugh. Now I have two knee size dents on my bonnet :(

Fucker, I might invoice him. He's a poor student though.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
My mate decided to kneel (sp) on my bonnet in a car park because I locked the door when he tried to get in for a laugh. Now I have two knee size dents on my bonnet :(

f**ker, I might invoice him. He's a poor student though.

Serious? I think I'd have run the fucker over!!

From how you've described your dent I'd be looking at paying between £25-50 depending who does it.

Titanium 182
He's one of those knobbers who has no idea of how much things like that cost to get sorted having never owned a car himself. I was seething, still am tbh.

When he eventually gets a car I'm going to go round in the night and do it to his so meh.

I got 3 door dings from drivers door, 1 from drivers rear quater and a orange size (what looked like a ball dent) from the boot lid removed for £110.

Just a case of ringing local dent removers, Or sending clear pics to local-ish online.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
still on my list to do this, silver hides mini dents well luckily!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Use a dent puller that is big enough to stick to the dent after warming the dent with a hair dryer. It usually works with a bit of care and perseverance.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Roughly £60 a dent up here Kev.

The guy will give you a free quote tho.