ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent removal

S2000

Anybody know any dent removal people like dent devils or something in the beds/bucks area?

Cheers

Wayne

Yes mate. Roy, his a one man op. and calls himself top dent. Did a tiny repair on my misses 172 when she had it about a year ago so i assume his still up and running. Mobile job so hell come to your house or work. I was well pleased!! Didnt even need any paint, s**t-hot!!Ill post you his details.

S2000

Cheers Steve Ill give him a bell.

Neil yeah I knocked my bike over into the car oops dented and scratched door and someone thumped ks boot and put a dent in it :(

What happened to yours?

172 Cup, Caterham R300

Two dents in the back wing (not big really) not sure how it happened, its too high up for it to be another door bashing in to it. Im puzzled!

See you soon, tata

Slugger, let me know how you get on. Dont want to keep recomending someone if he has done a poor job at any time. Feedback apreciated!

S2000

Will do Steve. I need him to come on a Saturday and he cant come for 2-3 weeks so will let you know when hes been.

neil.p you sure the dents arent from a 4x4 door bashing into it? they are pretty high up, one of them dented the top of the wing on my Saxo

OOOOOOaaaahh, is this because hes a discerning cup owner? "Suit you sir " n all that? Kh Kh Kh couldnt help it, the cup vs. "normal" 172 thread is killing me.

havent seen you drive through W9 lately with the canary Mk1 ... (Duck, incoming...)

well hello there - no you wouldnt have seen me for a couple of weeks, been off sick, now on my 3rd week, and off next week as well - back after the bank holiday - so you will probably see me then - but not unless you are on the lookout for a SUNFLOWER and not a CANARY!!!! :)

S2000

Steve - dents are now fixed by top dent.

When I phoned him he said he wouldnt be able to come round for 2 or 3 weeks (had to be a saturday for me) but he phoned the next saturday cos he was passing and was going to come round unfortunately we wasnt in. He came round the week after (two days ago). He wasnt very optimistic about one of the dets cos it was a bit big but i went outside 5 minutes later and it was virtually gone already. Anyway a little later and both dents removed. Cool. Nice bloke too. Highly recommended.

Top stuff. Glad you had a result. Nice to know hes still about, need to use him again myself for the wifes scienic. Some tw*ts given it a nice little "door corner" dent right in the middle of the offside rear door. t**serS:mad:

172 Cup, Caterham R300

Billabong - Sorry Ive only just replied, only just noticed this thread again.
The dent is not type of a car door, I think my neighour mightve done it carrying a tool box past it.

Kathy - I couldnt have done it out shopping, they dont have side-by-side parking at my local Indian Takeaway. :D

Wayne - Glad you got your car sorted.