ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dented door

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Woke up this morning, went outside and notice a nice 3 inch dent in my drivers door, looks like the bin men have been earlier.....

No paint has come off, and its not even scratched, just dented in a nice clean V shape (corner of one of those stupid wheelie bins methinks)....

Anyone know a rough cost on removeing this - wont need painting, im quite certain.,,.

190 BHP Willy 2

I had my drivers door kicked in last week not broke the paint or anything was quoted £90 as a private job, quite a bit of work as well.

Yours should be about £40-50 id of thought.

Scott

Similar thing happened to me last week, someone opened their door into mine and left a nice ripple for me to look at everyday ! Getting it done by someone recommended to me after Xmas, should be around £35 I was told. So annoying when this happens, really makes me mad !
:mad:

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Takin mine 4 a quote on saturday....hope its not too expensive...shouldnt be from what u guys have said.....:Dgonna leave some dead rats in the bin next week..

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Hope so.....what about other tiny ones>? ive got a couple of "car park" dents on the rear quarter panels, is this a different story?

the garage should let you know.

Make sure you do some shopping around and try bargain on the price.

Anyone accepting the first quote either has too much money or is just being lazy:)