ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dents in my door...

BG Clio 182
Been having to park in busy car parks recently and I've just noticed 4 dents in my drivers door and 3 on the passenger door, really peed off...When I get out my car I make sure my door doesnt touch the other car. If I saw the wa****s doing that to my car.....they'd end up in pieces in they're own boot. :mad: Just makes me see red I dont have much money and what I do have most of its gone into that car.

Anyways rant over lol, anybody know who will get rid of the dents? :)

Looking for 182
I've got some on mine too and it really annoys me.

I park out of the way in car parks now in order to avoid people parking next to me. The b*****s.

MK2 172 FF
this is where parking over two spaces has its benefits. i once got a ticket for doing it telling me i had to buy two tickets. luckily the guy next to me gave me his ticket so i then had two and got away with it

However, ^^this is not always possible which is why my car is slowly getting close to looking like a golf balls!!!

Black Gold Trophy
it's amazing how many c***s are incapable of opening their door without smacking it into the car next to them.
Also amazing how many people manage the scratch the f*** out of the area behind the door handle... utter cretins

I either park in the disabled bays, over two spaces or in the spaces furthest away from the attraction (eg: shop entrance)

I once had someone ask me why I was parked in a disabled bay seeing as I wasnt disabled, I replied with

"you're right I'm not disabled, everyone else is clearly disabled as they are incapable of getting out of their car without denting mine, that's why I'm parked here"

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
I was forced to park my car in a long stay airport car park for a week. I came back a week later to find at least 3 new shallow dents. Very, very annoyed.

People like this see cars as appliances, and if you asked them to stop doing it I'd bet my left nut they would say 'it's just a car'. I have a plan for this though. If someone ever says that to me I'll reply with 'and this is just your face' while I draw on it with a big permanent marker and explain to them that this is also very difficult and time consuming to remove!

Looking for 182
Another thing I hate is people squeezing themselves between my car and another, whilst scraping their bag/coat/fat body all down it, leaving nice marks all along!

Clio & Mini
It confuses me so much! I will never understand it, even if you don't love your car (we obviously do hehe) it is probably the second if not the first most expensive possession that someone will own, so why ruin it! Two stories I have I spent 6k on my campus (nearly all my money) at the time 2yrs ago, stupidly I ruined the passenger side one week later, ok I thought get over it, I spent 900 on new panels and labour, its obviously a lot, but once again I though get over it, it looked mint, then so so annoyingly 3 days later, after inspecting it, and parking miles away, it had a dent right in the middle of the door!! Arghhh! I work at a pub and people laugh saying why do you park so far away, and I say the same every time why not! I don't want my car dented to f*ck like your just because I am to f*ckin lazy to walk across a car park haha, but no matter where I am or how ever far away I park, I always, always get someone next to me why? It it because of the shiny paint...o yeah its because I can be arsed to wash and polish unlike you hehe some cheeky b*****d even put a notice on my windscreen saying can you park, yes I can, that's why its perfectly parked over two bays haha sorry for the aggression hehe

Last edited:
  LY R26 230 F1 Team
It annoys me that I park on the furthest side of the car park at work (supermarket) and although the car mark can be empty and I'm parked in the biggest space available some cretin will come and park right next to me..

Why i hear you ask? Fleck knows? Because they have issues..

I have identically placed, matching ones in each door.

It's annoying but tbh parking in a disabled spot to avoid it is rather inconsiderate. Plus if I'm struggling to find a space and see you taking up two I'll be hopping out to have words.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I park on my street because my mum and dads cars are on the drive, I park it right up to a lampost with a fence behind it (like in the pic below, but usually closer than that)

I can only just get out without hitting the door on the lampost, so I ASSUME people won't walk between the lampost and car and walk round cause it'd be easier, but I was wrong! and kids like to wipe thier hands all the way down it too! my door already looks like a cats attacked it, then its been touched in with toothpaste, I don't need more damage lol

People drawing pictures on my car f***s me off too. I always park out of the way, when i go to the shops i park right at the end (where lazy c***s dont go) and take up two space and every two spaces there are poles so i know no one can park next to me still ;) i think the spanish are worst for it tbh, i dont think ive ever seen a car here in perfect condition.

172DD Cup
i don't agree with parking over two bays, or parking in disabled bays, or blocking the path, etc, etc; it's inconsiderate to everyone else. not as inconsiderate as damaging someones property mind you, but it's annoying and i'd go out of my way to p*ss that driver off. we always use to get cars in my old block of flats taking up two spaces because they were too lazy to straighten up, so i use to block them in. and people that park on paths usually end up with their wing mirror banged in if i can't get my little ones pushchair past. there was a story in the news once that someone went round a supermarket car park and slashed the tyres of cars parked in a disabled bay that weren't displaying their blue badge. that guy had the right idea. that's my humble opinion anyway :cool:

I work in a supermarket and there is two spaces in the whole car park that have a flower bed on one side and a railings on the other side. I make sure I get one of these spaces everytime I'm working then I am guaranteed nobody can park beside me or have any reason to touch my car :)

I agree with parking in a disabled bay is a sin and over two spaces etc etc. I only park over two spaces when its a big car park and if its empty, otherwise i would just park further away or next to a really nice car.

I work in a supermarket and there is two spaces in the whole car park that have a flower bed on one side and a railings on the other side. I make sure I get one of these spaces everytime I'm working then I am guaranteed nobody can park beside me or have any reason to touch my car :)

i love single bays lol.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Cripple bays FTW. If they can drive to the shop and walk round for half an hour, they can walk the extra 30ft to the shop.

Lazy f***s

197 cup
lol i think ever renault sport owner parks that far away he needs a bus to the shop or the house. and hates ppl parking next to him lol f.uking drives me barmy

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Cripple bays FTW. If they can drive to the shop and walk round for half an hour, they can walk the extra 30ft to the shop.

Lazy f***s

Parent and child bays FTW. Not really up for parking in disabled bays. A bit immoral. My car is 2 1/2 years old and I don't have a single parking dent on it. f**k knows how. It is however, swirled and scratched to f**k. Can't win them all I suppose.

172DD Cup
Parent and child bays FTW.

get out! ;) it's as bad as parking in disabled bays, although seemingly less enforceable. however cautious and aware i am, i don't like dragging my three kids through a car park because some lazy arse can't be bothered to park over the other side of the car park to protect their pride & joy. anyway, i was waiting behind an asda staff member once for a space and they pulled into a p&c bay. i asked them where their kid was and they said they don't want to park over the other side of the car park as they finish work in the early hours. not really an excuse for parking in the closest possible bay to the store. i had a word with customer services and you heard over the tannoy them calling for the owner, they had to move their car. lazy fecks. 1-0 :)

and the moral of this story is, get yourself a kid, then you can park in the p&c bay without being an arse. i've got three, you can have one of mine. have my little girl, she's a stroppy little moo.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Lol. In my defence I do park miles away from everyone. If however a car park was rammed and only a few parent and child bays were left, I'd use one. I wouldn't use a disabled bay.

There. That's enough backtracking from me :eek:

172DD Cup
i like the dirty look i get when i pull into a p&c bay in my hot hatch. got rear tints so no-one can see in the back.
then i proceed to release a train of children :)

Breaking 172 NV676
People who park in disabled bays who aren't disabled are cretins, having to try and get my mum out the car in into her wheelchair in a normal space is impossible. Many a time I have given up on parking and gone home due to self obsessed cretins who somehow think its ok to park in disabled bay when they are perfectly able.

The way I try to get around carpark dents is park next to something equally as looked after as yours or massively more expensive, or park really close to a pillar on one side making the gap on the otherside bigger