ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Depressed....

German Barge

:cry:

Well its been exactly 10 weeks and 3 days since i crashed my car, and lets just say its beginning to wear thin now...

Im missing it loads, just wish i had it back now...

The sh*t thing is, i have a £3,500 loan to fix the damage, and get other bits sorted to the car, and i have to renew my insurance, tax, and MOT the car, all in this month...its proving really tight, and its getting on top of me a bit.

Just need cheering up!!

Cant wait to have the beast back, it will make all this hardship worth it...

Youll enjoy and value it more when you get it back.

If its off the road might be an idea not to tax it or insure it if its undrivable.

German Barge

nah its tax runs out this month, and the insurance has been stopped anyway...

yeh will feel like a ferrari when i get it after driving a 1.1 Fiesta...

Sorry mate, thats a long time... real shame!! These things are meant to be... dunno why... but its just the way life goes.. u take ur highs with your lows... time travels real fast tho... this sh*tty time will be over before u know it... and ull be back on the road in no time.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by BigChris on 13 November 2004
Well its been exactly 10 weeks and 3 days since i crashed my car, and lets just say its beginning to wear thin now...Im missing it loads, just wish i had it back now...

I feel your pain mate! I bashed my 172 on the 28th of July and Im scheduled to get it back from the bodyshop in two weeks time. Four freakin months without my car! Im going mad driving around in a shat 1.2 fiesta.

People keep thinking its hilarious to tell me about all the mileage Im saving on my car by not driving. But if I had it, Id happily put on 2k miles a month if I could!

Hope you get it back soon. Have you been given a date for when the work will be finished?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Quote: Originally posted by BigChris on 13 November 2004

yeh will feel like a ferrari when i get it after driving a 1.1 Fiesta...

After I was without my VTS for 3 weeks in August after a prang, I was driving a Clio 1.2 Prima, I really couldnt believe refined (lol Saxo refined?!), sharp and fast my vts felt when I finally got it back.

Dont be too down about your car, Im sure all will turn out well as it did in my case. I was convinced the car would never be the same again, yet it was fantastic.