ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Derwent water

No more clio's for me!
Good pics there mate. Like the plates, really suit it, fancyplates jobbie?

How ya finding your apex's....they rock don't they! ;)

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
Apexs are spot on ride is not much diffrent to standard but handeling has improved in the dry but not to good in the wet but all in all i think you can nt get better for £85;)

14' Leon Cupra 280
Do you ever get as far as Darlington on your travels? its not far from Barnard Castle and im sure ive seen your car around unless there is another Inferno. Where abouts are you from?

Gary

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
No problem with shocks as i think they are diffrent to standard 182 shocks anyway no problems;)

ST
BLUNTY said:
No problem with shocks as i think they are diffrent to standard 182 shocks anyway no problems;)

Yeah my 182 is cup'd so will be the same shocks as yours mate...i'm on sportlines n they seem to be ok for now...

Citroen DS3 DSport
Car is looking great. I love that part of the country, Derwent Water Marina is a excellent place to relax on a hot day.