ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Descent All in Ones?

A slow one :-(
Are there any descent all in one products that I can apply after washing the Clio.

As i'm back at collage and the nights are getting shorter I don't have much time now to go through all the AG/P21S process... plus I have no garage to put it if the weather gets crap durring the application process.

I am after some product which protects the paint work over everything else but it would be nice to get a semi descent shine from it as well. Is there a such a product?

106 GTi
All in one products that work.

Polish and Protect - Autoglym Super Resin
Paint Clean and Protect - Klasse AIO
Piant Clean and Protect - Megs NXT

To be honest I would AG SRP, EGP x 3 your car now. Then whenever you do get a chance to wash, quick detail after and/or stick on a coat of P21s/wax if you do have a chance to.

A few layers of EGP, and waxing once a month will see you through the winter IMO. Plus it will take less time than washing and doing one of the above 3 all in ones.

Another good idea/route if your pushed for time is Optimum Car Wax (OCW), it is a spray wax/sealant which is as easy to use as a quick detail spray, and extra five mins after a wash and you can seal the whole car.

For my daily car I will wash, AG SRP and EGP it before the end of Sepetmber and then wash and OCW when I can be bothered until the spring.

A slow one :-(
cheers Rich... the plan is to AG/P21S it this Sunday if i have time. Not sure about the 3 coats of EGP. Will have to see if the weather holds up as the last few times I washed the clio it chucked it down half way through applying the SRP :(

106 GTi
You can always leave of the P21s and layer the EGP after the next time you wash it.