ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I did a couple of weeklies with retards - very frustrating when they dash in and expect you to revive them! Once you're level 29 can help you on Crota normal if you want

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I did a couple of weeklies with retards - very frustrating when they dash in and expect you to revive them! Once you're level 29 can help you on Crota normal if you want
Awesome. I don't think I'm too far off now, I'm level 27 now with plenty of light that I can upgrade with. My mate is halfway through 28, he got a lucky legendary chest drop during an Earth patrol :(

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 29 now. I just need some exciting guns to keep me interested
All my armour can go to light 33 now, just need lots of shards.

Mito Sportiva 135
They will come - I just need 4 more exotic weapons now (sadly 2 of which are the best ones - Gjallahorn and Thunderlord) but got the final bit of titan exotic armour I needed on the nightfall last night
I would also recommend using the Destiny LFG website or app to find people to play with - I use it for nightfalls if none of my friends are about and usually get people who aren't too bad

Mito Sportiva 135
Probably not on tonight but can over the weekend mate - GT is Brando M83

So frustrated, killed Crota 3 times on hard last night and all I got was radiant materials, another raid helmet (had about 20 so recycled it) and the crux again (already got the necrochasm so essentially pointless)
Someone in my team got the gjallahorn too so I was fuming!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Think you're already in my list bud. Every time you're in you're always in a fireteam though so I never have a chance to invite you :p
No doubt the first time I ever run a raid I'll get gjallahorn and piss a million people off.

Mito Sportiva 135
If you get one then I am throwing my Xbox out the window! 550 hours and still no joy, but I know other people who have done way more and still not got it. Fingers crossed, as always, Xur has one for sale this weekend...

Mito Sportiva 135
Gorms - I have found someone even better than you on sword! He was doing 3 downs per sword and did Crota in 2 swords each time!
Let me know if you are up for VOG this weekend too mate, didn't see you on this week?

Mito Sportiva 135
No doubt you will still get a gjallahorn before me!!!

60 hours on a normal game is quite long, but nothing on Destiny!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Not one f**king person seems to realise you can't run the heroic by just standing where you normally do on a strike. Tried ten times so far tonight, all complete failures. Matchmaking needs to weed out morons.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Just got a Hunger of Crota... looks alright
Plus 3 radiant shards. Nobody else seemed to get any weapons
Ooh and a pretty shader
We only did a bit where we killed Crota, and there was a moon thing above him

GTD, Lupo
Cookies I will be on tonight so can lend a hand if you need help with anything? Brando, have you done all your Crota runs this week? I will be on over the weekend if not.

If anyone else needs a hand with anything or needs running through any raids for armour just message me Stimpy443

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be sure to start annoying you guys for a spot in some of these raids. I managed to pretty much get to level 28 last night, I just need to farm some mats to boost the light on some of my legendary pieces. Need to try and get a legendary chest and heavy weapon too :(

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Cookies I will be on tonight so can lend a hand if you need help with anything? Brando, have you done all your Crota runs this week? I will be on over the weekend if not.

If anyone else needs a hand with anything or needs running through any raids for armour just message me Stimpy443
Managed to find some friends to do a weekly heroic last night and some other stuff, was good fun.
Could do with a full Crota run to see what it's like (though I don't think I can get any more gear from Crota at the end til the reset?)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Xurrrrrrrrrr day
Just bought an exotic engram, got Ruin Wings. I already have an exotic helmet (and no others :() so I can't switch it over yet.. also don't have enough marks to buy the legendary helmet from the quartermaster. Need 3 more strange coins and then I can buy MIDA Multi-Tool

GTD, Lupo
MarcJP I'm more than happy to run you through Crota. You will get at least one armour piece. The only requirement is that you need to be lvl 27+. I'm more than happy to explain each section.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I f**king hate crucible. Going to smash my controller to bits. Need 4000 more points from kills and assists so I can get Bad Juju. Never. Again.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
When I last did that strike, you hid behind the rock on the bottom at the left
Is the reset tomorrow? I can't get any more vanguard marks 😧
Bit late but reset is 9am on a tuesday I think.
Phogoth is easy cheesy to just the 3 wizards in the first room can mess you up but you can just retreat into the previous room and snipe at them down the stairs.

I did see someone mention somewhere that a weapons of light bubble and 3 x arc machine guns like Song Of Ir Yut or similar will waste Phogoth before he break his chains.
I still don't really get how playing the same thing over and is so much fun but it still is somehow!

172 Cup
Did Vog on hard today, didn't expect it too take that long! Over 3 and a half hours. Think I may need glasses, oh and got awful gear

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
MarcJP I'm more than happy to run you through Crota. You will get at least one armour piece. The only requirement is that you need to be lvl 27+. I'm more than happy to explain each section.
Sounds good mate. I'm level 28, 3 light from 29.

Clio Sport 172
Managed to find some friends to do a weekly heroic last night and some other stuff, was good fun.
Could do with a full Crota run to see what it's like (though I don't think I can get any more gear from Crota at the end til the reset?)

Was good to catch up, i do hate that strike on heroic as the 3 wizards are a menace if you're not organised (or playing with silent strangers)
If find PvP depends on co-op, the teams that smash others are probably a full fire team vs a bunch of strangers, had some really close games PvP.
I'l be on again with Rich this today & tomorrow if your around?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
H
Was good to catch up, i do hate that strike on heroic as the 3 wizards are a menace if you're not organised (or playing with silent strangers)
If find PvP depends on co-op, the teams that smash others are probably a full fire team vs a bunch of strangers, had some really close games PvP.
I'l be on again with Rich this today & tomorrow if your around?
Yeah I'm around today and tomorrow, on now if you're about

Mito Sportiva 135
Well 3 x VOG and 3 x Crota on hard, 3 x weekly and 3 x nightfalls this week plus additional strikes and I got one piece of exotic armour :( Let's hope it's a more productive one this week!

I now just need gjallahorn, last word, thunderlord, suros and no land beyond to have all the exotics - taking ages though!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well 3 x VOG and 3 x Crota on hard, 3 x weekly and 3 x nightfalls this week plus additional strikes and I got one piece of exotic armour 😧 Let's hope it's a more productive one this week!

I now just need gjallahorn, last word, thunderlord, suros and no land beyond to have all the exotics - taking ages though!
Reset is tomorrow isn't it? I desperately need to get a Legendary chest, still rocking a rare and I'm not going to be able to progress from level 29 with it. I still haven't done any raids or nightfalls yet, that needs to be my focus.

Mito Sportiva 135
You can just buy one from either the crucible or vanguard quartermasters, or from any of the factions in the tower. You can get to 31 without ever doing a raid or Iron Banner - but can't get to 32

Tuesday is reset day yes - bit of a slog if you have 3 characters but also quite exciting as you can sometimes get good gear. I never seem to but in theory you can!!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah same

On the other hand I love a good nightfall with burns on - yes you can die quickly but equally you can get through them quickly too. Which is good when you have 3 characters and need to do that 3 times followed by the same weekly mission 3 times!!!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You can just buy one from either the crucible or vanguard quartermasters, or from any of the factions in the tower. You can get to 31 without ever doing a raid or Iron Banner - but can't get to 32

Tuesday is reset day yes - bit of a slog if you have 3 characters but also quite exciting as you can sometimes get good gear. I never seem to but in theory you can!!
Yeah it looks like I'm going to have to buy one from the Vanguard QM :( Shame, as I'd like to try the raids in Destiny, I'm an ex-WoW player so miss that side of gaming!