ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
I only do raids now - any maybe some trials and if there is an event on. Only time I'll do a strike is for glimmer really.
I'll be on tonight, having shocking day at work so will hopefully be good later. Although Highborn, who hasn't even finished hard raid, was inviting people to do the challenge with us tonight who haven't even finished normal raid! I really don't have the time to spend hours on oryx carrying people through who don't have a clue what they are doing. You can maybe carry 1 person but no more.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I only do raids now - any maybe some trials and if there is an event on. Only time I'll do a strike is for glimmer really.
I'll be on tonight, having shocking day at work so will hopefully be good later. Although Highborn, who hasn't even finished hard raid, was inviting people to do the challenge with us tonight who haven't even finished normal raid! I really don't have the time to spend hours on oryx carrying people through who don't have a clue what they are doing. You can maybe carry 1 person but no more.
I don't think you can carry anyone through Oryx unless they're a Titan with a fairly high light level... Too much going on.

I'll be online tonight, but I want to be off by midnight at the latest as I have to be up at 5am tomorrow...

Mito Sportiva 135
Sounds good to me. I'm feeling pretty tired so might skip gym and have dinner earlier. If we get the right team we can fly through it all - I'm not spending 5 hours on Oryx with a level 300 because he is too stubborn or scared to use LFG like the rest of us had to.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good to me. I'm feeling pretty tired so might skip gym and have dinner earlier. If we get the right team we can fly through it all - I'm not spending 5 hours on Oryx with a level 300 because he is too stubborn or scared to use LFG like the rest of us had to.
Cool, well I'll be on by 6:30 at the latest, so will be ready to start whenever!

GTD, Lupo
Im on tonight guys, already done one run and managed to get another 320 helmet for my hunter, If i can get one more i might be able to get my titan to 320 as well. Send me an invite if you need me.

Mito Sportiva 135
Oh, 320 friend! Sounds good Paul will probably take you up on that as it's always good with someone who isn't 12, a r****d or Mark :)

Mito Sportiva 135
Haha. After you went off, me and Best just did Oryx once moe with some random LFG people. I want to do totems (and whatever else) on that character and maybe also my hunter. i only care about the ghost now, I've got 4 320 helmets for my titans and hunter so not really bothered about more. My Mida is at 317 so getting that to 320 would be good I guess and maybe another primary.

Pleased Marner got it done anyway, he must have got a ton of stuff as he hadn't even killed Oryx on hard before.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, my screen went mental with loot and stuff for Marner after we killed him.

I'll be on later - I want to run the raid a couple more times, for the week. Won't be late again though, work at 6am tomorrow too :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool I'll be on after gym and dinner. Must be getting old as already feeling smashed this week. Had to have a sleep in my car like a vagabond before work today

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Got mah Black SpindleZz last night, finally! 320 already.

Picked up the quest for my Exotic Sword too, need to do the Sunless Cell strike and I'll have that too. So not a bad day, even if I didn't get Oryx done again. So I need to do the full raid once more (on my Hunter) and Oryx on my Warlock. Just need a 320 Ghost to hit 320 on my Titan :(

Mito Sportiva 135
I need to do oryx on my hunter so I'll do it with you (if you wait for me this time...!)

Paul do you still need to do it a third time? I saw you on last night and was going to invite you but you were in a raid already.

This week: a 303 ghost, 300 ghost, no ghost. FFS!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I need to do oryx on my hunter so I'll do it with you (if you wait for me this time...!)

Paul do you still need to do it a third time? I saw you on last night and was going to invite you but you were in a raid already.

This week: a 303 ghost, 300 ghost, no ghost. FFS!
I actually asked when you were coming on before we started last night! And to be fair I wanted to get off early - I was thinking 9pm - as I had to be up at 4am again this morning. That didn't quite go to plan :(

Yeah I know you're getting annoyed about the lack of Ghosts. So am I, a Ghost will see me to 320 on my Titan :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Getting a 320 ghost is now just pissing me off. So jealous jack got one. Oh well I'm 319 comfortably otherwise so not much I can do now but wait

White APE
Did a bit of farming last night for exotics. Although I didn't get many I did get a 310 Alchemists rainment for my warlock and a 300 legendary AR so both characters now at 300.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've started completely losing interest in the game now. I've not had the urge to come on at all. I have 2 characters at 319, I'll never get a 320 Ghost drop, I have the Black Spindle now at 320, and I have the final quest for my Exotic Sword. I've done all the challenges, there's only a couple of achievements left (mainly Flawless, the other 3 are PvP achievements). It's a shame I'm bored of it because it's such a good game, it just has limitations in the most annoying of places.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah you get to a certain point and just think 'what now'. My main achievement this weekend was blowing about 500 motes and 500 weapon parts to level up with FWC. Annoyingly I got both the old ships and not the new one. Have the same with New Monarchy - but Dead Orbit I only have the new ship and not the older/cooler looking ones.

Hopefully it is gauntlets on trials this weekend and get that srted and I'm up for POE for the achievement too

Mito Sportiva 135
But there was a chance to do a lame quest to win a lame sparrow this weekend! I don't know what you mean! :)
At least this week it's WP challenge. I might just do totems and WP and sack off the rest

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair I'll need to do the WP challenge to try and get a couple of 320 weapons, to level up my Exotic sword.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah you get to a certain point and just think 'what now'. My main achievement this weekend was blowing about 500 motes and 500 weapon parts to level up with FWC. Annoyingly I got both the old ships and not the new one. Have the same with New Monarchy - but Dead Orbit I only have the new ship and not the older/cooler looking ones.

Hopefully it is gauntlets on trials this weekend and get that srted and I'm up for POE for the achievement too
Yeah, Flawless would be nice

Mito Sportiva 135
They really need to release some new DLC or something. The only really I played SRL was for the loot rather than actually enjoying it. I only really like raiding when it's with people I know or non idiots from LFG (There are a few).

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
They really need to release some new DLC or something. The only really I played SRL was for the loot rather than actually enjoying it. I only really like raiding when it's with people I know or non idiots from LFG (There are a few).
I think some new DLC would be the only thing that really drags me back, tbh.

Mito Sportiva 135
Assume you've purchased and played TTK - otherwise it's more what is left to play/what will they let you pay behind the moneywall...

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've not been on in months. Any of you lot on XBONE? I fancy doing a few runs later; seeing what's changed.
Yeah, the majority of us are Xbox One mate. As Brand says though, you'll find things very limited these days without The Taken King.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, that's why I've stayed away. That and Fallout 4.

I'm around 308 light so not that high, but I could do most things.

Mito Sportiva 135
That's high enough for normal and could do most parts of hard, but you would struggle with Oryx on hard I imagine.

My tag is Brando M83 - so feel free to add me!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah probs, might just do totems, WP and Golgoroth though, not bothered about Oryx and his awful rewards! I should be on tomorrow too so let me know mate